Thursday, April 14, 2011

Triumph of the Nerds Pt. 2

I thought it was very interesting  how cutthroat it became, in a nerdy way. I always had a vague idea of how lucky people like Gates had to have gotten but it really was a case of everything lining up followed up by some initiative and hard work. How cliche does that sound? I suppose though that cliches and stereotypes were all based off of something though. IBM really missed out with their stodgy bureaucracy, and yet they still managed to hang on and even thrive despite several setbacks, I guess that's the upside to being established or set in one's ways. That other fellow Killdal messed up as well, even when he got tipped off by Gates he did not foresee the impact of that moment, but I suppose that's how most great moments are, you never recognize them except in hindsight. Although it was an interesting movie I find myself lacking in words at the moment. Perhaps I'll add more later but probably not =P

No comments:

Post a Comment